Here's a few last minute Christmas present ideas that will probably (most definitely) get you some gold stars from any Instagram obsessed fashionista out there. It doesn't hurt that they each photograph like a dream either.
1. Pink Martini on Vynil. OMG I love Pink Martini so much and their Sympathique song is the absolute ode to the forever unimpressed girl that spends a little too much time alone in her room. Goes best with wine and moody winter evenings.
2. Instax Mini 8 Color Filter Lens Set. The Instax Mini 8 pretty much became my ultimate travel accessory this last summer. I can only imagine how much more fun it would be with these color filter lenses.
3. Firefly Lights. I love soft vibe of these little beauties. I actually thought of getting some to decorate my record player cuz I'm wild like that.
4. Cozy Knitted Blanket. We're all going to probably spend way too much time on the couch watching Netflix this winter, so we might as well do it in style.
5. Stan Smiths. Picture pleated high waist trousers, a chunky cosy sweater, a long cashmere coat and these. Am I right?
6.Nyx Gel Eyeliner. Because winter is better with impeccable cat eyes to go with our burgundy lips and flushed cheeks.
What is on your last minute Christmas shopping list?
Have a brilliant day!